Hey everyone, the latest version of RPG Maker MV is here!
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it. If you already upgraded from 1.2.0 this is unnecessary.
- If you have an old project that needs updating, Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root folder. Copy the new js (including libs folder but don’t copy plugins.js) and index.html files to your current project!
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
Fix for a number of glitches in v1.3.0
v1.3.1 Beta1 (08/12)
- Fix for scrolling flicker in WebGL mode
- Fix for the change tileset issue
- Fix for WEBGL: INVALID_VALUE issue
- Fix for the black lines on android
- Fix for the sound not looping (replace in your project from NewData\audio\bgs)
- Fix to NoAutoshadow.js
- Fix enccryption error
- Updated splash screen plugin
- Enabled Pixi4 Garbage Collector
v1.3.1 Beta2 (08/16)
- Adding FpsSyncOption.js to dlc\RPGmakerWeb_plugins, plugin to allow user add an ingame option to disable forced FPS sync
- Additional fix for WEBGL: INVALID_VALUE issue
- Transfer Fade color bug
- Flash event color bug
- Fix to the yellow outline that would appear on half transparent tiles
- Updated pixi.js to the latest version
v1.3.1 Release (08/18)
- Updating the compressed bgs for sound loop fix