We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- If you haven’t already, set RPG Maker MV’s update to manual instead of automatic.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
- Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your -old project.
- DO NOT COPY plugins.js or it will replace your plugin settings.
- Copy index.html files to your current project.
- It should now be updated!
- Linux export option, and Linux editor (for Desktop mode)
- There’s a tutorial feature added to the “Help” menu. It is still experimental, but it should help you to walk you through basic game making.
- Added New RPG Maker MV Tools to the Tools menu.
- Minor update to rpg_objects.js