We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
– Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
– Make a backup of your project.
– Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
– Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your -old project.
– DO NOT COPY plugins.js or it will replace your plugin settings.
– Copy index.html files to your current project.
It should now be updated!
– Fix for Escape-type skills.
– Fix for Variable names resetting when cancelling database changes.
– Fix to Skills being removed after learning.
– Removed the Controller Warning when F5 is pressed.
– Updated with bitmap.snap() for better memory handling.
– Added Kids Tab. Including template + 1 character worth of parts.