We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it. If you already upgraded from 1.2.0 this is unnecessary.
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
- Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your old project. DO NOT COPY plugins.js or it will replace your plugin settings.
- Copy index.html files to your current project.
- It should now be updated!
– Character Generator can now Save and Load JSON files.