Hey everyone, the latest version of RPG Maker MV is here!
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- If you haven’t already, set RPG Maker MV’s update to manual instead of automatic.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
- Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your -old project.
- DO NOT COPY plugins.js or it will replace your plugin settings.
- Copy index.html files to your current project.
- It should now be updated!
- Character Generator: JSON files prior to v1.3.4 can now be loaded normally
- MacOSX : Dark Mode fixed with better title bar
- Mac Deployment : Exported game can now be played on a different machine.
- Character Generator : FG_Clothing2_p08 bug with color not changing fixed
- Android : fix to sound not playing when using newer versions of Chrome.