siakoMobi 針對最新版 RPG-Maker-MV v1.3.1 內的 JS 核心檔案全部拆解分離成單獨獨立之JS檔案
rpg_core rpg_managers rpg_objects rpg_scenes rpg_sprites rpg_windows
共 149 JS檔案，方便開發 MV Game 參考用
Hey everyone, the latest version of RPG Maker MV is here!
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it. If you already upgraded from 1.2.0 this is unnecessary.
- If you have an old project that needs updating, Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root folder. Copy the new js (including libs folder but don’t copy plugins.js) and index.html files to your current project!
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
Fix for a number of glitches in v1.3.0
v1.3.1 Beta1 (08/12)
- Fix for scrolling flicker in WebGL mode
- Fix for the change tileset issue
- Fix for WEBGL: INVALID_VALUE issue
- Fix for the black lines on android
- Fix for the sound not looping (replace in your project from NewData\audio\bgs)
- Fix to NoAutoshadow.js
- Fix enccryption error
- Updated splash screen plugin
- Enabled Pixi4 Garbage Collector
v1.3.1 Beta2 (08/16)
- Adding FpsSyncOption.js to dlc\RPGmakerWeb_plugins, plugin to allow user add an ingame option to disable forced FPS sync
- Additional fix for WEBGL: INVALID_VALUE issue
- Transfer Fade color bug
- Flash event color bug
- Fix to the yellow outline that would appear on half transparent tiles
- Updated pixi.js to the latest version
v1.3.1 Release (08/18)
- Updating the compressed bgs for sound loop fix
the latest version of RPG Maker MV is here! We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root folder. Copy the new js and index.html files (except plugins.js so it won’t overwrite your Plugin Manager Parameters) to your current project!
If you did this correctly, it should look like this:
Sound Lag happens for 3 major reasons:
- Your sound file is greater than 2-3 mb. If your sound file is higher than that, decrease it.
- Your sound card settings is wrong. Please follow this video or do something similar to it:
YouTube™ 影片: Fix sound lag issu solution rpg maker mv
I found a rather strange solution, here. I also would like an explanation of developpers, because that is from the beginning that threw taken with this problem, I am happy to have resolved.
- If you are OK on the above two, then it means it’s our problem. We’re aware of the problem and finally found a fix thanks to orlando. However this is not something we can fix in 1.3.0 so we’re still working on it.
- Graphics library upgraded to pixi4.
- ShaderTilemap is implemented. It renders WebGL tiles very fast. It means that animation doesn’t run on script and depends on the user’s video processor problem now, like in fancy 3d games.
- Video Memory Leaks are fixed.Fix for original RPG Maker tilemap, use _image instead of _canvas in Bitmap.bltImage, which takes away terrible canvas performance by 5x.
- Steam Workshop Official Release!
- Simple Encryption added.
- Splash Screen plugin added. (ON by default in new projects).
- You can change the “Object Selector” in [Tool]/[Option], with Extended/ Smart for better support of huge lists of objects.
- Now possible to copy the Event Editor content either as text or HTML
- New Plugin: “ConfigureRootElement.js” to setup the DOM element of a game (dlc/KadokawaPlugins)
- (optional) Additional Fantasy sample database (English: NewData_FantasyEN, Japanese: NewData_FantasyJP)