Hey everyone, the latest version of RPG Maker MV is here!
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- If you haven’t already, set RPG Maker MV’s update to manual instead of automatic.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
- Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your -old project.
- DO NOT COPY plugins.js or it will replace your plugin settings.
- Copy index.html files to your current project.
- It should now be updated!
- All localization updated thanks to your contributions !
- Corrections to a number of Tutorials messages (still only in English and Japanese during beta phase)
- MacOS Sierra (10.12) Fix to Map grid settings not saving correctly
- MacOS Sierra (10.12) Fix to SAKAN not integrating correctly with RPG Maker
- MacOS Sierra (10.12) Fix SAKAN not receiving the current project from RPG Maker
- Fix the Undo feature becoming available even before any changes were made to the canvas
- Fix to color impossible to change on PNG without an alpha channel